Are you aware of Roku activation code and why do we need this code? The initial link that we see when activating a Roku device contains this code. It’s very crucial when it comes to Roku activation and that enables you to add your favorite channels and get access to unlimited streaming entertainment, watching videos, TV shows etc.
Sometimes in case, you might face certain issues in Roku activation and one could be Roku activation code not working. In this post, we will help you learn to deal with such a situation. As you are aware that activation link is the first that you see when you switch on your TV and when the Roku device is connected to it. If you don’t see the Roku activation code even after following the exact process, you may try restarting the device.
- Switch off your Roku player and Roku TV for some time.
- Switch them on after some time.
- Retry to link the Roku account again by re-entering the code in the web browser.
- Try login your Roku account by using Roku link to verify whether the account is linked or not?
- You can also view this under the linked devices section.
- Check for the serial number, if it’s not displayed or if it is rejected then wait for some time for it to get updated. If still it doesn’t appear then go to help section and from there you can get a new code.
- Make sure to check the validity of the code you are using because each code comes with an expiry period.
- Also, make sure you are using the correct Roku account as using multiple Roku accounts might be causing the issue as the device may still be connected to the previous account.
For more queries, get in touch with Roku tech support because only a reliable support provider can help fix all the issues related to Roku media streaming player.